67th Annual Ski and Snowboard Swap
The 67th Annual Ski Swap is this Friday, November 3rd through Sunday, November 5th at Expo Idaho in Boise.
Browse through thousands of equipment like boots, bindings, lightly used boards and skis, and avoid buying new! Sales commissions benefit the Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation, a nonprofit organization that uses the funds to help young skiers train and compete.
Friday – $5.00
Saturday – $3.00
Sunday – FREE with canned food donation for the Boise Rescue Mission OR $3.00 without a donation.
There is no admission charge for Children under 11 and younger.
How the Ski Swap Works:
Simply bring your used equipment down to Idaho Expo and check it in. If it sells during the Swap, BBSEF will take a 25% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 75%. It’s that easy, and it sure beats letting old equipment collect dust in the garage!
Dropping Off Your Merchandise:
You may check-in your items for sale at Expo Idaho on:
Thursday, Nov. 2nd, 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 3rd, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 4th, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Listen this week to The Mix Morning Show with Mike and Nicole to WIN your family passes!